Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation is going green! For the first time, our program grant application process is now online. No more word documents, no more fillable PDFs, no more charts or fighting with formatting. We think you’ll love this new system as much as we do!!!
A few tips for the new process:
- First, click the green "Register" button at the top right of the screen to register the contact person and the organization.
- Multiple people in each organization can fill out the application. After the organization is registered, the contact person can go to "Manage Organization" to "Add Member" to allow additional team members to access the application.
- You will automatically be directed to fill out the proper application for your program, based on how you answer the initial questions. No more filling out the wrong application!
- If you indicate you would like to request dental supplies, you will be directed to fill out the supply request form. No need to remember to go back and fill it out!
- Your application can be saved as you complete it, so you can stop and start as you wish.
- Applications are due Thursday, October 12 at 5PM; receipt time is recorded by the software.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- When you finally hit the “submit” button, you’ll receive an automatic email acknowledgement of your application – no need to wait to know if your application was received.
- If you have any questions, contact Espie Jauregui-Echeveste at 602-588-3915 or email@example.com.